FSA Reminds Farmers To Report Acres

Farmers with perennial acres need to report those to their local Farm Service Agency office. South Dakota Acting State FSA Director Jaime White says that’s required if a producer wants to participate in any of the USDA programs.

She says farmers should keep good records, and keep in close contact with their County FSA office for details on program requirements and reporting.

White says if a producer needs any information regarding USDA programs or resources, that is available on-line.

White says reporting for annual crops takes place in the spring and early summer.